MSD 82613 / 8261 HVC II Ignition Coil
0 out of 5
The MSD 82613 HVC 2 Coil has all the firepower you need for most racing single coil applications. The Coil utilizes an iron U-Core design with a segmented bobbin for improved voltage distribution. The bobbin is molded from Dupont Rynite FR946 material which has incredible dielectric capabilities at high temperatures. MSD also incorporated a cutting edge winding material that has an improved insulation and is also capable of enduring extreme voltages. Together, these materials create a durable coil with incredible voltage capabilities, lightning quick rise time and lengthy spark duration.
- Available in black or red color
- Designed for racing applications with an MSD 7 or 8 Series Ignition Control
- U-Core winding design produces more voltage and current
- 70:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistant compound for vibration resistance
- Tough, rigid housing with isolated tower and brass primary terminals
- Supplied with mounting hardware and rubber shock mounts
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Black, Classic Red
Be the first to review “MSD 82613 / 8261 HVC II Ignition Coil” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.